Monday, May 16, 2011

Transforming a lifestyle

It has been a while since I've posted.  Today was the official start of regaining some balance for a couple of months or so...but before I do so I have some loose ends to shore up. 

One of the key pieces to me transforming my body and getting up on stage was Omar Henderson of Body By "O".  He has been friends with the Mrs. for quite some time and was a key piece to helping her become the most beautiful bride I know (and yes I'm very biased).  I have already mentioned the story in a previous entry on how the journey to the stage developed.  So go read my other entries!

Omar took a leap of faith and opened up his own studio recently.  Body by "O" is strongly endorsed by the Mrs. and myself.  We highly recommend reaching out for him...send us a message and we'll tell you how to get ahold of him. 

What you will get:
  • Straight forward, honest analysis.
  • Motivation.
  • Community like support structure.
  • Pointed in the right direction.
  • Satisfaction of knowing you are transforming your lifestyle.
  • An introduction to the 3D mindset.
What you will NOT get:
  • A weight loss gimmick.
  • False hopes and dreams.
  • He will not do your ab workout or cardio for you.
  • A recipe book...(unless you pay for it, then I'm sure he'd make one for you).
  • If you're a woman (most of his clients are women) you don't have to worry about the sweaty ugly dudes hitting on you...
With that being said...pictures often speak louder than words...actions speak louder than words...I've done my action...now here are the pictures...22 and 24 weeks later.



No comments:

Post a Comment